As a Human Resources Generalist with Payroll Experts, you will be supporting our clients in administering and communicating various Human Resource plans and procedures. In addition, you will also be providing Human Resource support to Payroll Experts’ clients’ Managers and Supervisors regarding Employee Relations and all aspects of HR.
Internally, you’ll be supported by a team of local experts, including Certified Payroll Professionals (CPPs) and a strong network of Professionals in Human Resources (PHRs) who are dedicated to ensuring your success.
Desired Skills & Experience
We are looking for a professional, driven individual who is passionate about their field and excited to join a fast growing company while helping to shape the future of our Human Resource offerings.
As a Human Resources Generalist with Payroll Experts, you should:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a closely related field
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience as a Human Resource generalist
- Have knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations governing Human Resource activities
- Be able to analyze Human Resource issues and problems, make interpretations of policies and devise effective courses of action
- Have the ability to deal with conflict and act as a mediator
- Demonstrate proficiency in organizing and prioritizing work to meet deadlines while exhibiting the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail while exhibiting excellent verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with all levels of employees and management
- Have strong knowledge of payroll procedures, benefits /compensation, recruiting and employee assistance
- Be able to develop training plans, conduct assessments on the training needs of clients and employees and conduct trainings when necessary
- Have experience using Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Be open to travel when job requires
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office products
Experience: Minimum of 5-7 years of experience as a Human Resources Generalist
Compensation: Competitive Salary, Full Benefits Package, Bonus Opportunity
Call us for more information or Click Here To Apply.