In the Payroll Experts sales family, our motto isn’t “Work Hard, Play Hard,” it’s “Give Hard, Receive Hard”! When you’re doing something you enjoy, surrounded by fun, supportive, like-minded people, it doesn’t feel like work. And while playing is fun, we think receiving the best in return is even better! If you are eager to learn, grow and compete to become your best and want to be at a place where your results are recognized with accolades, trips, prizes, escalating income and more, come join our family!
As a District Sales Representative, you will work directly with local CEOs, CFOs, Controllers and Human Resource Directors in your territory to show them why they should work with us! You’ll conduct valuable analyses of their current payroll and HR solutions, provide real-time demonstrations of our cloud-based solutions and assist in on-boarding your new clients to the Payroll Experts’ family. We will guide and support you through a comprehensive, six-week training period to provide you with all the tools you need to ensure success and allow you to hit the ground running. We’re ready to give you our all; are you ready to receive the best this industry has to offer?
• Competitive Base + Monthly Commissions + Quarterly and Annual Bonuses + Reimbursement Package = Total Annual Compensation from $58k – $150k+
• Full Benefits Package
• 401k with Profit Sharing
• Annual Awards Trips (’17 Hamptons, ’16 Vail & Beaver Creek, ’15 Whistler, ’14 Dominican Republic, ’13 New York City, 12 Paris, ’11 Cabo San Lucas, ’10 Beaver Creek)
• Quarterly Contests with thousands of dollars in prizes
• A Mentor, not a Micro-Manager
Desired Skills and Experience:
We are looking for professional, highly-motivated, driven individuals who are passionate about taking control of their financial and professional future.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Have the ability to memorize provided scripts which allow you to hit the ground running with industry and company facts that set us apart from the rest
• Have the ability to build rapport quickly and easily with people of all backgrounds and personalities
• Enjoy working with high-level, business executives and assisting them in creating the most streamlined, cost-effective and efficient payroll and human resource solutions for their business
• Be comfortable cultivating new business opportunities through provided lead sources (both over the phone and in person), and managing your current client base and potential referral partners to grow additional avenues for new business
• Have the drive to meet and exceed quarterly and annual quotas set by management
• Be motivated by escalating commissions, increasing bonuses, awards and trips
• Enjoy a fun and competitive team environment
• Have a four-year, college degree and two years minimum sales experience
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Be comfortable working with cloud-based solutions providing live demonstrations based on provided scripts and tools
Salary, Escalating Commission, Escalating Quarterly and Annual Bonuses, Monthly Expense Reimbursement.