As a Client Support Expert with Payroll Experts, you will work directly with clients to answer inquiries, fulfill requests, and provide information on Payroll Experts’ products, solutions, and services while exceeding our clients’ expectations with regard to service and support. You will also respond accurately and in a timely manner to questions and assist clients with product features, installation, setup, troubleshooting and hardware operations as appropriate. Working on our extremely robust and flexible processing solution, you’ll be empowered to answer your clients’ questions and provide valuable solutions.
Internally, you’ll be surrounded by a team of experts, Certified Payroll Professionals (CPPs) and Professionals in Human Resources (PHRs) who are dedicated to supporting your growth and our clients’ satisfaction. In addition to your initial training, we will provide ongoing professional and personal development to ensure your success.
Desired Skills & Experience
We are looking for professional, detail-oriented individuals with excellent analytical skills who enjoy providing excellent service. As a Client Service Expert with Payroll Experts, you should:
- Have 6+ years of customer service experience (payroll and/or financial services industry a plus)
- Have excellent listening skills
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Have excellent problem solving skills
- Have a courteous telephone demeanor
- Have the ability to communicate clearly, both in writing and orally, and to convey information effectively
- Possess a strong drive to help clients and exceed their expectations for service and support
- Possess a high degree of personal accountability
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Have a strong customer focus and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Have a high school diploma or GED (college preferred)
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office products with the ability to learn Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software applications and other related software
Experience: Six+ years customer service experience required
Compensation: Competitive Salary, Full Benefits Package
Call us for more information or Apply For This Job.